Revolution Virtual Playspace
A downloadable game for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
NOW ON STEAM - YOU GET A STEAM KEY ON PURCHASE!
** NEW FREE PLAYSET "WildZ"
Revolution : Virtual Playspace is a 3D Digital Virtual Tabletop that focuses on co-op Miniatures play. Create your own Maps, Quests, Conversations, Items, Miniatures, Stores, Loot Drop Lists.. and then play your adventures or entire campaigns with up to 10 people as if you were playing a pen & paper or miniatures game around a tabletop, using any rule system you like. With our Battle Rules system you can enjoy single player, multi-player and co-op play. It also offers multiple Playsets to open up the freedom to play many other game types like, Modern Combat, Vehicle Combat, Space Combat, Mech Combat and Super Heroes & Villains.
The system is fully customizable and rule set agnostic meaning you can use any rule set you wish, even one you have made up yourself. It also supports Square and Hex mapping systems so many game types are playable.
- GM & Players (Pen & Paper Games)
- Co-op Play
- Single Player
- Miniature Battles
- Map Conquest
- Objective Capture
- Conquest Wars
- Capture and Hold
- Custom Game Types
However one of the biggest bonus given to owners of Revolution Virtual Playspace is all six "Playsets" that are included with the game!
- Core Playset (Fantasy)
- Conflict Playset (Military)
- Omega Playset (Space)
- Rampart Playset (Mech Robots)
- Rust Playset (Combat Vehicles)
- Demigods Playset (Super Heroes / Villains)
- Wildz Playset (Zombie Animals) *Family Friendly
Revolution comes with multiple world building "Editors" as well as a multi-player "Playspace" for you to enjoy your creations and the creations of the community.
- Map / Campaign Editor (Over 1000+ placeable assets to build your world, this number grows every update!)
- Miniature Editor (Create your characters, monsters, stats, units)
- Conversation Editor (Any miniature can have any conversation linked to it)
- Item Editor (Make your own Items for in game use)
- Quest Editor (Create Quests for the players to complete)
- Store Editor (Make Stores for your characters to shot at)
- Battle Rules Editor (Use this to control the miniatures actions when not a playing character. Allows for Single Player and Co-op module play)
- Loot Drop Editor (Randomize loot to be dropped when a miniature is defeated)
- GM Rules Editor (Have special rule that may change during play, prepare them here)
- Randomizer ([In Game] Randomly choose anything from custom lists you can save before play or generate on the fly)
- GM Links ([In Game] Give everyone access to links, images, websites, files, flash mini games, maps, PDFs, Word Documents.. anything you may need in game)
- Playspace (The area where you and your friends [Up to 10 players] can enjoy the worlds you create using any rule set you desire.
*** Available in 32bit & 64bit for Windows, Mac and Linux!
Official Website: http://www.revolutionvirtualplayspace.com
More Screenshots: http://www.revolutionvirtualplayspace.com/alpha-im...
Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/RevolutionVPS
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $19.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: